Gluten-Free Cowboy Cookies
- 1 Cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 Cup gluten-free oats
- 1 Cup Swerve Sweetener or granulated erythritol
- 3/4 Cup gluten-free all purpose flour*
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cup melted coconut oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Cup water
- 3 Cups gluten-free chocolate chips
- 3 Cups California raisins
- 1 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Note: Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free all purpose flour recommended
Serves: 28 | Serving Size: 1 cookie
Preheat oven to 325°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, oats, Swerve Sweetener or erythritol, all purpose flour, baking powder, xantham gum and salt.
Stir in coconut oil, eggs, vanilla and water until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips, raisins and shredded coconut ( batter will be extremely thick).
Scoop dough out by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Press down with flat-bottomed glass or measuring cup (if dough sticks to glass, cover bottom with a small sheet of parchment).
Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm to the touch and lightly browned.
Let cool on pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.