Servings: 8 Serves
- 7 American Sweet Potatoes, cut into ½ inch (1 cm) matchsticks
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 mL) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 450 F (225 C).
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, oil, flour and salt; toss until well-coated.
- Spread sweet potatoes on foil in a single layer on both baking sheets, without overcrowding. Bake until cooked and crisp, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Place blue cheese dressing in bowl and serve as a dipping sauce, or drizzle dressing over fries and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!