- 2/3 Cup Rum Raisins (drained, see procedure below)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Granny Smith Apple
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2/3 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Rum
- 2/3 Cup California Raisins
- With a whisk, combine butter and sugar in a bowl. Add eggs and milk to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix gently.
- Sift flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, salt and add to the batter. Mix it well.
- Add rum raisins and chopped apples to the batter. Mix gently until combined. Pour batter into mini muffin tin evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated over at 350 degrees. Let cool for 5 minutes and sprinkle with cinnamon on top.
- Measure 2/3 cup of California Raisins in a bowl. Pour 1/2 cup rum and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!