Servings: 6 servings
Let this crisp and fruity drink give you a smart morning start, or drink as an afternoon snack to keep hunger at bay. With every sip, you’ll enjoy the smooth taste of almond butter, almond milk, frozen raspberries, and a touch of honey.
- 2 cups (500 mL) almond milk
- 12 oz (360 g) package frozen raspberries
- 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 to 3 tbsp (30 to 45 mL) honey
- ½ tsp (2 mL) almond extract
- 3 tbsp (15 mL) almond butter
- ½ cup (125 mL) vanilla soy ice cream
- 12 fresh raspberries for serving, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; whirl until smooth. Pour into 6 glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
- calories: 183,
- fibre: 5 g,
- fat: 7 g,
- cholesterol: 3 mg,
- saturated fat: 1.1 g,
- sodium: 56 mg,
- monounsaturated fat: 3.6 g,
- calcium: 87 mg,
- polyunsaturated fat: 1.8 g,
- magnesium: 63 mg,
- protein: 6 g,
- potassium: 353 mg,
- carbohydrate 26 g,
- vitamin E: 3.1 mg*.
- * total alpha-tocopherol equivalents
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!