- 12 eggs
- ⅔ cup (160 mL) mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) Miller’s Mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) of sweet relish
- Hard boil eggs, cool and remove shells. Slice in half lengthwise, and remove yolks. Set egg white halves aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash the yokes to a fine consistency. Add the mayonnaise, sweet relish and mustard.
- Blend ingredients and spoon back into egg white halves.
Tip Increase/decrease the amount of Mayonnaise/Miller’s Mustard to alter heat level.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!