Strawberries, jalapeño, ginger beer, and tequila come together to spice up this delicious cocktail.
- 2 cups (500 ml) frozen California strawberries
- 1 jalapeño
- ¼ cup (60 ml) tequila
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) fresh lime juice
- 7 oz (210 ml) ginger beer
- lime wheel for garnish
- fresh strawberry for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add ice if needed.
- Pour into copper mugs or glasses and garnish with lime wheels and a strawberry. Enjoy!
1 Serving: 10 oz. (300 ml) Calories: 172kcal, Carbohydrates: 21g, Protein: 1g, Sodium:14mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!