It's always the perfect time to indulge in this Dark Chocolate Bark topped with US-grown cranberries, pistachios and pecans with your family. Who doesn’t love a loaded and crunchy chocolate bark with a little whimsy thrown in!
- 3 bars of good quality dark chocolate
- 8 to 10 candy eyes for decoration
- Pretzel sticks for decoration
- 10 to 12 U.S. grown dried cranberries for topping
- 12 to 15 shelled U.S. grown pistachios for topping
- 10 to 12 U.S. grown pecans for topping
- 8 to 10 candy easter eggs for decoration
Melt the dark chocolate bars over a double boiler and gently stir it to ensure that there are no lumps.
Pour the melted chocolate on a flat baking tray lined with parchment paper
Place the candy eyes gently on the molten chocolate and make whiskers with the pretzel sticks snapped into halves.
Roughly chop up the cranberries, pistachios and pecans and distribute them on top of the molten chocolate.
Roughly break up the chocolate candy Easter eggs and add them on top of the molten chocolate.
Let it set and once it’s set break the chocolate bark and wrap them in parchment paper and store it in the fridge.