Servings: 4 Serves
- 1 package (142 g/5 oz) fresh arugula or mixed greens
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced fresh strawberries
- 10 to 12 California Prunes quartered
- ¼ cup (50 mL) pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 1 large clove of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp (2 mL) dried basil or tarragon
- ¼ cup (50 mL) rice or white wine vinegar
- ½ cup (125 mL) olive or sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine salad ingredients. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the vinaigrette ingredients, except the oil. Whisk oil into the vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle salad with vinaigrette, toss to coat and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!